The Certificate of Recognition (COR) is a voluntary incentive program presented by WorkSafeBC and managed by Certifying Partners. COR recognizes companies who develop and implement health and safety management systems to an industry standard. The program rewards these companies who take a strategic approach to workplace safety and are committed to reducing both the human and financial costs of workplace injuries.
What Does Our COR Certification Mean to You?
- We are committed to maintaining a culture of SAFETY FIRST on jobsites.
- Safety First means we think it through. We anticipate and plan for all of the details decreasing room for error and accidents.
- Safety First means we don’t cut corners. We do the job in a safe and professional manner in the time that is required to do so.
- Safety First means efficiency. We take time-saving actions that contribute to timely project completion.
- Safety First means we care for the well-being of our team and they know it. We maintain their trust and yours.
- Safety First means we care about you and your project.
At Pro-Tech we ask, what is more important than safety?